We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

No update and no respond on this developer ??? - Stock notifications | Forum

Kelvin
Kelvin Oct 13 '14
No update and no respond on this developer ???
Fiona Teasdale
Fiona Teasdale Nov 10 '15
Don't expect the developer to reply to you if the plugin doesn't work. Mine didn't and I've had to start a PayPal dispute against them but they refuse to give refunds even if the plugin doesn't work! 

They have also ripped off other people too. Be warned. I've lost $30 and I won't get it back and have a plugin that doesn't work. 
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 1 '16
its a shame that he once again update his plugin and tell every new buyers that it works for 1.8.1 version but its still not works at all and many with me complains but still he try earning money on this plugin and will noy pay back anyone
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Mar 1 '16
Marcus this plugin is working properly on 1.8.1 If you are having any troubles please pm me and we will resolve them. It is undoubtedly true that we were on a leave of absence due to some family issues with both members of our team. We are here and trying to resolve any issues you may have. Please send a detailed bug report of the issues you are having along with ftp/site details.  
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 15 '16
I did PM you and explain the problems, but you no reply to for some reason?
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 31 '16
no buy he no respond. he responds only when he want. bee aware not buy soon he leave the plugin he just try milking out money from it but it not works and never worked for me in 1 years. and he asking for license for remove you. nobody ask me for have my license he the first one ask that
You do not have permission to reply this topic