We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Tammy's plugin review - Social Connect 1.01 | Forum

tammy harris
tammy harris Oct 24 '14
this plugin has a huge problem with the icons facebook, etc

posting a site link in newsfeed or chat comes up with the facebook icon

i have tried for 6 months with younett to fix this 

but i can not deal with there shit answers anymore 

there support is so dam painful i would rather pull my own teeth out then have to deal with them anymore
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Nov 19 '14
Tammy. This is the only plugin of the five plugin I have bought from them that works fairly well. I have wasted $ 60 so far. It is very expensive products that do not work as they should. Do not let yourselves be fooled as I was.
The Forum post is edited by Ketil Ervik Nov 24 '14
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 20 '14
yes the join all works fine but try post any site link in newsfeed or chat 

it post the facebbok image from the plugin 
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Nov 23 '14
I try, but have not that problems like you!

I think all depens on other plugins.

tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 24 '14
its the same on there test site same on my test site with default theme and default plugins 
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Nov 24 '14
Depens other plugin i think. Try to deaktiv plugin on after on and se if that helps! Maybe you find the problems!
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 24 '14
please read what i said 
its the same on there test site same on my test site with default theme and default plugins 

and they have realized it has a problem 

and there answer to me was 

tammy do you know how we can fix it 

can you send us the code to fix it 

so stop wasting my time with stupid answers 

tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 24 '14
sory to take it out on you im just sick to death of dealing with plugins that just dont work 

and dev that are just shit 
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Nov 24 '14
It's okay. I have had considerable problem with their plugins, and still has problem with a part of them. But the problem is clearly not compatible a problem with other plug out here. I have for instance installed their Social share plugin on one of the five Oxwall I have installed on my network. And there I have almost only their plugin installed. Yes, and why they work well. But Soicial share does not exactly one pretty looking, but works. It also makes other plug I have bought from them, but only on: http://wiki-news.info with minimal plugins installed. I reckon what the problem is, as I often have pointed out here, the lack of support for other plugin.
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 30 '14
its actually there second best plugin lol
tammy harris
tammy harris Dec 4 '14
If it all worked right and there support was better 30 be ok for this plugin
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Dec 4 '14
Clearly not compatible with other plug out here.
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Mar 16 '15
I have bought almost all plug from them. there is a bar one I purchased. And I must say that it is the plugins that have the most bug is rarely more compatible with other plugins out here. They often deliver the worst support and updates are more rare! Had I shown what I know today, I had not bought anything from them. Have only every problems with their inner plug from the first day. The only plugins that have worked without problem is, their news plugin and login plugin. with so many problems their plugin has 10 extra dollars for extra support, a shame.
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 16 '15
there plugins dont work and they ask customers to pay them to fix them
and they run different versions of the plugins on there demo site 

Oumy
Oumy Aug 27 '15
Waw..... I wanted to buy this one, I think I"m gonna stay away from this plugin
You do not have permission to reply this topic