We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Maintenance Page Code Gone - Cool CKEditor | Forum

Leslie Adrian
Leslie Adrian Nov 18 '14
Bought and installed CoolCK. Added an image to the maintenance page. Nothing fancy HTML wise. Put into maintenance mode. Logged out....all good! Log back in. No html script in editor. Editor empty. Logged out..maintenance page blank...nothing else. All html has disappeared!
Attachments:
  maint.jpg (25Kb)
Leslie Adrian
Leslie Adrian Nov 21 '14
Hi Eddie. 

Not sure what the problem is, but believe it's related to how the HTML works with the pinned html already there. Ie:: I have played around with different html until it basically works. When I fist added my code it goes to the maintenance page correctly. See image. If I close browser and go back in the bottom tag line is gone. 

So, the original problem appears to have fixed itself after I changed the html. But now the tag line to login for admin ((Follow this link to disable maintenance mode)) is gone.

Also I show you my User Settup, but I really dont want to enable html for users. (not sure) but if I disable it the code disappears. 

Attachments:
  Imaimt3.jpg (42Kb)
  main2t.jpg (9Kb)
  Imageinput.jpg (59Kb)
  main1t.jpg (10Kb)
You do not have permission to reply this topic