We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Fatal error: Class 'BOL_ContentService' not found in /home/pabeau/public_html/ow_plugins/photo/classes/content_provider.php on line 208 | Forum

Pat
Pat Nov 26 '14
help my.
ross Team
ross Nov 26 '14
See this post: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/29115?page=1#post-124173

The same applies to the photo, you need to update platform first, then plugins

ross Team
ross Nov 26 '14
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Steve Winter
Steve Winter Nov 26 '14
There should be some warning by now in the admin dashboard warning people to update the platform first.  It seems like every release over half of the urgent messages posted here and desperate admins with their Oxwall site down etc was a result of not doing that.  

Just sayin...

The Forum post is edited by Steve Winter Nov 26 '14
ross Team
ross Dec 1 '14
Yes, we are planning to develop such system of dependencies which will keep track whether a user have updated the platform, and won't allow him/her to update plugins unless the platform is updated first. 

The same will be applied to the plugins and the plugins depend on each other. 

This is a very complicated task. However we'll do that in the future. 

Steve Winter
Steve Winter Dec 1 '14
A simple "WARNING update platform before updating plugins" appearing with the update notice would be a quick fix that would save you tons of tech support time.  The dependency check is an excellent idea but sounds huge but it would also be wonderful for plugins that were not compatible with each other to be noted.

I am seeing encouraging signs that Oxwall has matured in many many important ways and my faith in it and commitment to it has not been misplaced.

Regards,

Steve

ross Team
ross Dec 1 '14
Yes, we consider doing that in the future. Thanks. 
Pat
Pat Dec 4 '14
Tanks
Pat
Pat Dec 4 '14
New probleme Join Now, option gender non select and male, femelle????
Pat
Pat Dec 4 '14
ross Team
ross Dec 4 '14
This is Skadate Lite software, we do not provide assistance to Skadate clients. contact their support team to resolve the issue. 
Pat
Pat Jun 2 '15
thanks