We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Does Oxwall Update too much? | Forum

Abbey
Abbey Nov 27 '14
I've just about had most of the bugs from 7.1 ironed out ... and now there's another update.... O.o
I really feel oxwall should maybe try one decent update a year with proper testing before release, all these multiple bug filled ones are doing my head in, plus I can imagine it's hell on plugin developers with the constant having to make their plugins version compatible.
Maybe then they'd have time for proper Software Support on here and more time to work at getting all the crap out of the forums and store
It's possible I'm the only one who feels this way... I just felt the need to share my opinion.

Disclaimer: this is in no way a reflection of the quality or functionality of oxwall software.... it's great when you iron all the bugs out
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 28 '14
something needs to be done as it is now is so painful
updates should only update changed files not the whole dam site 
so every fix change you have done does not get wiped 
Kelvin
Kelvin Nov 28 '14
Tammy +100 !!! I really hate that function too !!! Oxwall always reset everything to default Oxwall files when you update your plugin or theme !! I have to copy and paste everytime I update plugin or theme. That is waste so much my time !! Please someone help me to delete this function thanks !
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 28 '14
every release theres so many problems

it can not be to hard if u change a file to test if it works or not
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 28 '14
very release takes me 2 days to finally get everything back in order 

is so dam painfull
bobbi
bobbi Nov 29 '14
i agree too many updates too many bugs etc, quality not quantity is better