We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Selling my Oxwall Adult Sites | Forum

Abbey
Abbey Dec 9 '14
I'm kind of over the whole adult site/webmaster thing.... if any ones interested in buying my 2 sites contact me @ admin@adultchatters.co

my sites are adultchatters.co and chatters.co
ben
ben Dec 11 '14
give up?
Abbey
Abbey Dec 11 '14
I'm just too busy to moderate and maintain and A lil sick of crappy plugins and oxwall updates f***ing everything up
Abbey
Abbey Dec 16 '14
yeah, that's what I do, it just frustrates me that you spend money on plugins and such and then oxwall updates and the 3rd party plugins don't work anymore, they don't get updated etc etc
I'm looking at updating soon though.... maybe this time next week
Wilson
Wilson Dec 17 '14
hey Guys,

I just stay with what works, if its a security reason to update then of course I do...but if it works good for the project...then I just stay with that version and the plugins I have bought still work with that version and everyone is happy. Simple profile, emailing, chatting and maybe a few extras is all you really need to chat and maybe meet up.

I haven't found anything as good as Oxwall that's free and with free support... stick with default plugins, they get updated and most of the time...support gets back with you within a timely matter.

Wilson
Kelvin
Kelvin Dec 18 '14
without third-party plugin. Oxwall is not powerful enough.... even the most important plugin [Privacy] is not complete yet....