We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Need Privat Photo Albums Plugin | Forum

Mark Meier
Mark Meier Dec 29 '14
Does anybody know where to optain a Plugin for 1.7.2 so users can upload photos and mark them as privat, only visibale to freinds or7and users they want to show?

If not, any developer want to custom biuld for me as a job?

regards
Christer
Christer Dec 30 '14
Hi Mark. That is something I also want to have, maybe we can share cost and dev? Send me a PM if you want to talk more in details so we want same functions etc.
Regards
Christer
Mark Meier
Mark Meier Dec 31 '14
Hi Christer

I have already started work with developer.
will send u a copy when done.

happy new year

Mark
Christer
Christer Jan 1 '15
Hey Mark
Sounds great and a Happy New year to you to.
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Jan 1 '15
I was going to offer our services as we have done this once upon a time but I am excited to see what you guys come up with. 

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Jan 6 '15
I will only be interested if it ends up in the store. I already have a custom version. ;) I honestly am still waiting for you to respond in a few other of the threads where you are "building things". I just hope no one is still buying your version of arons mobile plugin. 

Simone
Simone Jan 8 '15

Quote from Oxwall Accessories I will only be interested if it ends up in the store. I already have a custom version. ;) I honestly am still waiting for you to respond in a few other of the threads where you are "building things". I just hope no one is still buying your version of arons mobile plugin. 

haha yo brother ;)
Simik
Simik Jan 23 '15
This is a need, I don't understand why a basic function like this is not included in oxwall..
Kelvin
Kelvin Jan 24 '15
Yes ! The most most most necessary privacy plugin Oxwall still doesn't provide !!! even 3 party developers. We all wait for years... I don't know why no one knows how important this function need ?

Please check Facebook or Google+ to learn privacy setting by post newsfeed, photo, video and so on. 

By the way, not privacy plugin in Oxwall store. That is not complete privacy setting.

Simik
Simik Jan 24 '15
The privacy plugin is good, but incomplete... I can set a privacy setting to ALL photos or ALL videos, not a single photo :( The second thing is that I can choose only All/Friends/Only me... It's impossible to choose 2-3 members or protect by password...
Dinar
Dinar Jan 30 '15
Any news?
Kelvin
Kelvin Feb 14 '15
ok Sir I think I should trust you after you post some screeshots !! :)
Kelvin
Kelvin Feb 14 '15
yeah make sure to subscribe every post you really want to see the feedback !
Aik
Aik Feb 15 '15
Hi
we really need a way to set privacy per album and not all at time. Someone has a plugin or will oxwall build it in normal photo video plugin?

Kind regards
Kelvin
Kelvin Feb 15 '15
Yes ! Oxwall team doesn't know how necessary this function everybody need !! I don't need anything else. only complete privacy setting by comment post !! also videos.
Jordi
Jordi Feb 15 '15
Running a private photo plugin on my site right now. Its created by Mike. The plugin is waiting for approval in the store at the moment. 

It's the first version. A big update with more functions wil follow soon!

Mike is a very good developer and the plugin is great!!!! 

you can make as many private albums and give authorization bij clicking a checkbox ( screenshot ).

The Forum post is edited by Jordi Feb 15 '15
Kelvin
Kelvin Feb 15 '15
That is very good to know !!! Does this plugin charge money ? If so, how much it cost ?
Kelvin
Kelvin Feb 15 '15
Can it make global setting ? Then same setting that can be use on comments, videos or group.
Jordi
Jordi Feb 15 '15
no its just for photo albums.

i dont know what the price is.

Kelvin
Kelvin Feb 15 '15
WebFid you gonna lose your customers if you still not provide this plugin.
Pages: 1 2 3 »