We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

add link / button to join and login page | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Jordi
Jordi Jan 15 '15
Hi,

i want to add a extra "about us" link or button to the join  and login page. 

Is the somebody who wants to help me with this?

jordi

Jordi
Jordi Jan 15 '15
Thanks Rebecca. 

But isn't there a wat to just insert a button... the link has to go to a external page.  I think i wasn's cleat about that.

Thanks!

Jordi
Jordi Jan 15 '15
ok, but what i mean is just a button like the join link in the sign in page. I dont want to use the menu bar.
Oxwall Tips
Oxwall Tips Jan 15 '15
you will need to edit the source code.
File to edit: ow_system_plugin/base/views/controllers/join_index.html file. This is for adding any custom content into join page.

After you add your custom content ( link/image or something else) go to ow_includes/config.php file and set DEV mode to "true">> refresh any site page >> set DEV mode back to "false".

After doing that you will be able to see your custom changes on join page.

This modification will be erased if you update core platform in future.
Jordi
Jordi Jan 15 '15
Cool i gonna try that! i will let you know is it worked.
Oxwall Tips
Oxwall Tips Jan 15 '15
Jordi, don't forget that join process in Oxwall might be devided into 2 steps. It might happen that your custom content will appear on second stage of registration only.

So if this doesn't work from the first time, let me know where you added your custom content code, and I will be glad to look into this.
Jordi
Jordi Jan 15 '15
ok that are some good tips.
Jordi
Jordi Jan 15 '15
yeah it worked. thanks! 
Oxwall Tips
Oxwall Tips Jan 15 '15
welcome )
James Walter
James Walter Jan 2
We cover all of Shelby County with our roadside service, so no matter where you are, you can count on us to be there when you need us. Tyler On-Site Truck Repair
[ ABDUL QADIR ]+[ SONIJA ]

This is really likewise an incredibly beneficial placing most of us severely encountered shopping as a result of. It truly is faraway from each and every day we have now possibility to think about something.

เว็บพนันบอลออนไลน์ที่ดีที่สุด 2022

I am just willing a new offered. It really is amazing to find out most of the people explain in words through your heart let alone potential in that will simple theme place are likely to be pleasantly observed.

เว็บพนันออนไลน์ที่ดีที่สุด 2021

Wanted to say this blog is quite good. I always want to hear something totally new about this because We have the same blog in my Country about this subject so this help´s me a lot. I did looking about the issue and located a large amount of blogs but nothing beats this. Thanks for sharing so much inside your blog..

shillong teer result

After study a handful of the web sites for your web site now, and i also genuinely such as your technique for blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark site list and you will be checking back soon. Pls look at my site as well and let me know if you agree.

Cash for Cars Brisbane

Excellent points?I would notice that as someone who in reality doesn’t write on blogs a lot (actually, this can be my first publish), I don’t assume the

khuyến mãi sv66

Leslie Dixon wrote the screenplay and deserves a lot of credit because it is mainly a dialogue driven film, however it is probably fair to assume that all of the credit goes to Alan Glynn who wrote the novel which this based on. https://vn69.club/
I’d must seek advice from you here. Which isn’t some thing It’s my job to do! I spend time reading an article that will make people think. Also, thank you allowing me to comment! https://hay88.bid/
REHMAN
REHMAN Jan 19
Making sure you know all about African Mangoo reviews every time. https://4twbet.vip/
james
james Jan 31
After study several of the web sites on your site now, i genuinely much like your strategy for blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark site list and you will be checking back soon. Pls consider my internet site too and figure out what you consider. https://hi88.cx/
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 7
This is a great blog. and i want to visit this every day of the week . lodeonline68
Pages: 1 2 3 »