We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Integration with phpbb? | Forum

MJuegos
MJuegos Jan 28 '12
Anyone know if is possible to integrate oxwall with a phpbb forum?

Can you help me? Thanks.
Michael Leader
Michael Jan 31 '12
in theory it is possible but you will need someone with great scripting knowledge.
MJuegos
MJuegos Feb 1 '12
And anyone know how can I do it?
Michael I.
Michael I. Feb 8 '12
It is not that easy. Integrating a forum into Oxwall would require huge code modifications in several files. So you should consider finding a developer skilled in Oxwall to help you with your request. Describing a modification here in forum would take days or even weeks so it's not the best solution.
Enock
Enock Mar 15 '12
Hello.

do exactly what we want is to unify the registration, for use only the phpbb users table and dualize the login (if you login into phpbb, you login into OW too, and vice versa).

Thanks

Enock
Enock Mar 16 '12

Time ago, i tested the Elgg plataform, and with joomla and jfusion, it's possible the integration with phpbb, to unify the registration and dualize the login. But, for Oxwall don't work.

It's too interesting for me, for simplify it

Michael I.
Michael I. Mar 23 '12
Topic was moved from General Questions.
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 10
I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing. libro de un curso de milagros pdf
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 10
I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. libros de un curso de milagros
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 10
I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. libros de un curso de milagros
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 10
I read your blog frequently and I just thought I’d say keep up the amazing work! um curso em milagres
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 10
I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. um curso em milagres
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 29
Wow! This can be one particular of the most beneficial blogs We have ever arrive across on this subject. Actually Great. I am also an expert in this topic so I can understand your hard work. mẹo cược games jun88
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 29
An interesting discussion is worth comment. I do think that you need to write on this topic, it might be a taboo subject but usually people are insufficient to speak on such topics. To another. Cheers Musandam overnight dhow cruise
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Mar 2
It’s not that I want to duplicate your website, but I really like the style. Could you tell me which design are you using? Or was it custom made? tải app f8bet
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 2
Remarkably! It really is like you study my mind! A person seem to understand so considerably relating to this, exactly like you authored the book inside it or even some thing. I believe that you simply can do with a few pictures to drive the content residence a little, on top of that, this really is excellent weblog. A exceptional study. I’ll surely revisit again. 69vn nhận thưởng
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 7
I feel this is among the most important details for me. And i am glad looking at your report. But want to remark on some general things, The web site style is excellent, the articles or blog posts is truly great : D. Very good work, cheers machine for whitening teeth
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Mar 7
Hey there, do you have a Twitter site that we might adhere to? Thanks https://khomuc88.live/
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 8
Wow that was odd. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyhow, just wanted to say excellent blog! roof cleaning dundee
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 11
Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I’m hoping to provide one thing back and aid others like you helped me. https://79sodo.wiki
Pages: 1 2 3 »