We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

just bought this...is it too late to get refund ? - GPhotoviewer | Forum

Fabricio
Fabricio Feb 11 '15
I bough this but nothing different from before.

Any chance for refund ? please

Fabricio
Fabricio Feb 20 '15
??? not working
iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
Hi,
Please send ftp info and admin account to me by private message. We will help you to do this.
WeFly
WeFly Apr 21 '15
hi could i  get refund i purchased this and it doesnt work with my theme and to be honest don need it i would just like the refund and refund only,

Sincerely,

Vince

WeFly
WeFly Apr 23 '15
hello could i please get an answer ?
iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
@wefly: what problem you got with this plugin, please attach a screenshot for this.
WeFly
WeFly Apr 24 '15
i do not want this plugin anymore period i dont want help fixing this i dont want it i want my money back!
Fabricio
Fabricio Apr 28 '15
I did got good response and help from the developer...plugin working now...

the only  thing I noticed and maybe that's why i though it wasn't working...the plugin works on photos when you click PHOTO but it does not when you click on a cover photo....if you know what I mean...when you add photos to your profile , creates a wall photos on your page (which I guess is a different plugin)....people may confuse and thinking that is not working because they click straight on top of those photos...So if someone say it's not working...that's may be the reason...

WeFly
WeFly Apr 28 '15

i do not want this plugin anymore period i dont want help fixing this i dont want it i want my money back!

You do not have permission to reply this topic