We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Updating Theme issues....Specifically in reagards to OW Visuals themes... | Forum

Hybrid
Hybrid Feb 28 '15
Hello,

Why does this occur when updating ONLY (or at least from what I have tested) OW Visuals themes?

I have a screenshot below - this doesn't occur with any of the default themes (or rather the FREE themes that Oxwall provides) it seems and only happens with the themes made from OW Visuals...

Steps I did include the normal "updating of theme":

1. Go to admin Dashboard

2. Click on "Appearance"

3. Click "Choose Theme"

4. Click the "update" button located on the theme image

5. Copy/Paste my "License Key"

6. Enter my FTP crendentials

7. Theme updates - all is good

However, with some of the OW Visual themes (not all mind you) once I get to step 7, I am redirected to that white page with errors on it - which I have provided the screenshot to and as well as an attachment of.

Anyone have any ideas and/or am I the only one with this occurring?

It happens everytime I update the Facebook-Dark, Nightclub, and on occassion, the Minimalistic-Dark themes from OW Visuals...

The Forum post is edited by Hybrid Mar 3 '15
Attachments:
  Image2.png (84Kb)
Hybrid
Hybrid Mar 2 '15
In addition, here are some other errors I have received:

[Sat Feb 28 18:55:56 2015] [ow_core_log] [Notice] Message: Undefined offset: 1 File: /xxxx/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/xxxx/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php Line:607

[Sat Feb 28 18:57:22 2015] [ow_core_log] [Notice] Message: Undefined offset: 1 File: /xxxx/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/xxxx/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php Line:607

These errors came about when updating 2 themes from OW Visuals...Specifically the "Nightclubbing" and "Facebook Go Dark" themes.  Any ideas?

The Forum post is edited by Hybrid Mar 2 '15
Soundchum web solution
Contact the theme developer
Den Team
Den Mar 16 '15
Topic was moved from Oxwall Store.
ross Team
ross Mar 16 '15
DayLine is correct, you need to contact theme developer to resolve your issues.