We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Anyone else get a white screen? - OxArt Speed Optimizer | Forum

Kenneth
Kenneth Jun 12 '15
I updated mine and some how got a white screen.
Sardar
Sardar Jun 14 '15
Hi Kenneth,

There should be some fatal error. Can you please enable DEBUG_MODE and check the page once more.

smec's
smec's Jun 14 '15
Hi Sardar 

i have this error in my logs : 

------------

<b>Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined method ReflectionProperty::setAccessible() in <b>/home/xxxxxxxxxxx/www/ow_plugins/oaboost/classes/event_handler.php</b> on line <b>222</b><br />

-------------

and I also have the same problem that Kenneth

for now I disabled the plug in and I try if it does not cut off my connection to the website

The Forum post is edited by smec's Jun 14 '15
Sardar
Sardar Jun 28 '15
Hi,

You have this error because the version of PHP on your host is lower than 5.3. "ReflectionProperty::setAccessible" method is available starting from PHP 5.3, which is currently requirement for Oxwall script ( http://blog.oxwall.org/2015/04/oxwall-1-7-3-is-out ).

Brenda Renkema
Brenda Renkema Jul 2 '15
Same here getting a white screen tried the debug mode I am using Arvixe seems they would have it set to latest php? I cannot see the phpinfo page the script wont let me, LOL!
Brenda Renkema
Brenda Renkema Jul 2 '15
This is the error I have in admin right now afrer allwoing bug mode if that helps?

OW Debug - WarningMessage:Can't generate URI! Route `oacompress.admin` not found!File:/home/xxxxx/public_html/ow_core/router.phpLine:262

Brenda Renkema
Brenda Renkema Jul 3 '15
Okay it is still not working for us even after php upgraded and assistance from tech with optimization it just goes white, if this does not work is there any way to get a refund ? this is not my site but a friends using the last of donation money for this project and I really don't want it wasted on something non-working when he could used something else if we cannot get it working for him.

Thanks if you can help assist!

Sardar
Sardar Jul 7 '15
Hi Brenda,

All white screens indicate that there is some fatal error, notices and warnings can't cause it. If you have latest PHP version may I have your site FTP details, so I can check and fix everything myself. Thanks in advance!

You do not have permission to reply this topic