We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error 500 - Facebook Connect | Forum

Eric
Eric Aug 30 '13

I am also getting the SQL error.

Message:SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 0, 1' at line 1File:/home/actocom/public_html/dev.a-cto.com/ow_core/database.phpLine:331Trace:#0 /home/actocom/public_html/dev.a-cto.com/ow_core/database.php(331): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/actocom/public_html/dev.a-cto.com/ow_core/database.php(397): OW_Database->execute('SELECT * FROM o...', Array) #2 /home/actocom/public_html/dev.a-cto.com/ow_core/base_dao.php(114): OW_Database->queryForObject('SELECT * FROM o...', 'BOL_User', Array, 0, Array) #3 /home/actocom/public_html/dev.a-cto.com/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_dao.php(132): OW_BaseDao->findObjectByExample(Object(OW_Example)) #4 /home/actocom/public_html/dev.a-cto.com/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php(309): BOL_UserDao->findByUseEmail(NULL) #5 /home/actocom/public_html/dev.a-cto.com/ow_plugins/fbconnect/controllers/connect.php(86): BOL_UserService->findByEmail(NULL) #6 [internal function]: FBCONNECT_CTRL_Connect->login(Array) #7 /home/actocom/public_html/dev.a-cto.com/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(FBCONNECT_CTRL_Connect), Array) #8 /home/actocom/public_html/dev.a-cto.com/ow_core/application.php(317): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #9 /home/actocom/public_html/dev.a-cto.com/index.php(65): OW_Application->handleRequest() #10 {main}Type:PDOException
The Forum post is edited by Eric Aug 30 '13
Attachments:
  8-30-2013 6-01-26 PM.gif (31.89Kb)
Alia Team
Alia Sep 25 '13
If anyboday faces the issues reported by Eric, provide (PM) admin panel and FTP access details. Our developers will be glad to debug this for you.
Allen
Allen Sep 25 '13
You people say you would debug the issues, but you never EVER do. The issue is not with FB connect it is with OXWALL. FB connect worked fine 2 releases ago, so you tell me morons about debugging.
Alia Team
Alia Sep 25 '13
Allen, we are not able to reproduce the error reported earlier on our end.
People who reported this earlier were not able to provide needed access details, therefore were were not able to check this yet.

>>The issue is not with FB connect it is with OXWALL. FB connect worked fine 2 releases ago, so you tell me morons about debugging.

Can't argue with this statement. Most likely the issue with us. But we can't be sure until we check.
Ankit
Ankit Sep 28 '13
i face like eric problem please solution
Alia Team
Alia Oct 7 '13
Guys, I was able to reproduce this issue.
For me this happened when I added special symbols to my FB name on facebook  (ex: Öliya).
I have passed this over to developers.
Neil
Neil Nov 11 '13
i get Error 500 - Internal Server Error.. why wont it let my members signup with there facebook account ?
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Nov 13 '13
Neil, whenever you get 500phtml error you need to enable DEBUG mode ( set to "true") in /ow_includes/config.php file to find out what the real error is.

More info: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/4661
The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Software Nov 13 '13
Todd Jumper
Todd Jumper Nov 28 '13
I am getting the same 500 internal server error  - has a fix been placed for this yet, I am noticing the same 500 internal server error on these forums here when I attempted to sign up with facebook- so its apparent the issue lies within the Oxwall Developers and not our web hosts.

Message:SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 0, 1' at line 1File:/home5/toddjump/public_html/shelfwarmers/ow_core/database.phpLine:331Trace:#0 /home5/toddjump/public_html/shelfwarmers/ow_core/database.php(331): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home5/toddjump/public_html/shelfwarmers/ow_core/database.php(397): OW_Database->execute('SELECT * FROM p...', Array) #2 /home5/toddjump/public_html/shelfwarmers/ow_core/base_dao.php(114): OW_Database->queryForObject('SELECT * FROM p...', 'BOL_User', Array, 0, Array) #3 /home5/toddjump/public_html/shelfwarmers/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_dao.php(132): OW_BaseDao->findObjectByExample(Object(OW_Example)) #4 /home5/toddjump/public_html/shelfwarmers/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php(309): BOL_UserDao->findByUseEmail(NULL) #5 /home5/toddjump/public_html/shelfwarmers/ow_plugins/fbconnect/controllers/connect.php(86): BOL_UserService->findByEmail(NULL) #6 [internal function]: FBCONNECT_CTRL_Connect->login(Array) #7 /home5/toddjump/public_html/shelfwarmers/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(FBCONNECT_CTRL_Connect), Array) #8 /home5/toddjump/public_html/shelfwarmers/ow_core/application.php(317): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #9 /home5/toddjump/public_html/shelfwarmers/index.php(65): OW_Application->handleRequest() #10 {main}Type:PDOException

Yen
Yen Dec 8 '13

same here,
i think its maybe some facebook user didn't have default email address.
The Forum post is edited by Yen Dec 8 '13
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Dec 19 '13
Todd, Yen, refer to Aliya's reply №26. We were able to reproduce this and fix will be released soon.
Santosh
Santosh Jan 13 '14

I too facing the same issue, is it been resolved...

OW Debug - Exception

Message:SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 0, 1' at line 1File:/var/www/ow_core/database.phpLine:331Trace:#0 /var/www/ow_core/database.php(331): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /var/www/ow_core/database.php(397): OW_Database->execute('SELECT * FROM o...', Array) #2 /var/www/ow_core/base_dao.php(114): OW_Database->queryForObject('SELECT * FROM o...', 'BOL_User', Array, 0, Array) #3 /var/www/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_dao.php(164): OW_BaseDao->findObjectByExample(Object(OW_Example)) #4 /var/www/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php(296): BOL_UserDao->findByUseEmail(NULL) #5 /var/www/ow_plugins/fbconnect/controllers/connect.php(86): BOL_UserService->findByEmail(NULL) #6 [internal function]: FBCONNECT_CTRL_Connect->login(Array) #7 /var/www/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(FBCONNECT_CTRL_Connect), Array) #8 /var/www/ow_core/application.php(330): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #9 /var/www/index.php(65): OW_Application->handleRequest() #10 {main}Type:PDOException
Todd Jumper
Todd Jumper Jan 14 '14
As of release 1.6 the same 500 internal server error is back - same error log during debug that I posted above, which was actually fixed before the 1.6 update, but seems to have been broken again.. As per Aliya's response, there are no special characters in the test accounts I used to replicate the issue, so its not that.

If you would like to log into my site and check out the issue let me know.  I have already had my server web admins take a look and they report its an issue with the facebook plugin, nothing on their end or SQL.

Can this be fixed soon please as my users like to user facebook to join the site.

Dennis
Dennis Jan 14 '14

Quote from Todd Jumper As of release 1.6 the same 500 internal server error is back - same error log during debug that I posted above, which was actually fixed before the 1.6 update, but seems to have been broken again.. As per Aliya's response, there are no special characters in the test accounts I used to replicate the issue, so its not that.

If you would like to log into my site and check out the issue let me know.  I have already had my server web admins take a look and they report its an issue with the facebook plugin, nothing on their end or SQL.

Can this be fixed soon please as my users like to user facebook to join the site.

Same issue over here....... any fix for it yet?
Todd Jumper
Todd Jumper Jan 14 '14
My facebook connect is now working all two facebook trial accounts I made, so must be an issue with just one of the facebook accounts that can not sign up, not sure what it is - no special characters in the name.
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Feb 3 '14
Guys, developers are still working on this issue. And we were able to reproduce this even without special symbols in usernames.

For now, until the fix is available, please recreate new Apps on Facebook for your site ( do not edit existing ones, create new Apps from scratch).This helped on our own Oxwall installations.
Roland
Roland Jun 4 '14
Hello! Did you have some solution for that? Because a lot of user from Hungary cant connect with their facebook.. Is their any solution for that?
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Jun 11 '14
I PM me you the link to the solution on Russian community section
Raj
Raj Jun 29 '14
Hi,I also face same issue with one of my user. logging out from that user resolved the issue. Able to login with another user.

Raj

Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Jul 2 '14
Raj, do you mean the same issue as non-latin characters or what?
Pages: « 1 2 3 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic