We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Day Line became Soundchum web solution company, with new clothes | Forum

Soundchum web solution
Hello all lovely oxwall users and great our customers,

today i want say thank you very much, after 4 years in oxwall working hard under Day Line name, we supported hundreds of oxwallers, improved several oxwall websites, and designed beautiful oxwall themes .

every time when we start new work for any one here, and he start describe what is in his / here mind, we feel that we hear his / here thoughts sound, and after we finish his / her work we became more than friend, we became chums .

So, we became soundchum web solution company .

what is soundchum future duty ?

In soundchum company our tag is 

Here you are our chum, we hear your thoughts sound, we care your website as in your mindyes, this will be our duty and we will work from your thoughts sound, and always you will be our chum

in the next few days we will release our official website for oxwall custom work, providing free support and consulting .

our new official website not be just for work, it will be for development learning also .

we will release many tutorials for development and designs for beginners, open discussions and webinars for site problems and its needs .

when we decided to come with new name, we decided to come with new clothes too .

our new clothes was our new themes updates, they became totally new, and have new features .

we are proud to say that, we are the first to design new professional join page, without any core file modifications 

you can see all our new clothes here  http://oxthemes.soundchum.com/

finally and not last

we would thanks all our customers that they supported us all time with nice words

subscribe to our youtube channel for any updates 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIYUW6J5WJNA6oHcstQz1eQ

The Forum post is edited by Soundchum web solution Jun 30 '15
Kelvin {the GodFada}
Seriously "soundchum web solution company" dont need to say much cos if you search the oxwall store you will find him the best developer when it comes to Theme Design, their custom is incomparable to other developers here in oxwall, starting with my website theme i knew he is just the best even when he busy working on his development, i have to wait for months to ready and come back to my work to show how good he is and i respect him so much and together we will be as more than friends.

Hello to you all site owners, why don't you just change your site to something sweeter with the work of soundchum web solution company, they gave me the best that getting me a nice sponsor today and you could get the same and more trafics will start coming to your site if only you gave soundchum web solution company a chance to redesign you site for you.
Try soundchum web solution company and see for your self.

They are just the best here in oxwall, bet me you will smile by working with soundchum web solution company and you will come back to give a testimony here too just as i do.
Act fast and see the difference.

UP Soundchum Web Solution Company, I love you so much

YUZ
YUZ Jun 30 '15

Congratulations! 

I believe your web solution company will grow fast with your professional work, honest attitude. As your customer, I would like to extend my sincere thanks to you. 

Stan
Stan Jul 2 '15
Congratulations! :) Best company ever doing marvelous job! Never had such a developer answering fast, doing the job fast and even doing some extra!! :) I am so satisfied and I promise to continue working with this company!! :) I wish the company shall crow fast and success! Thank you! :)
clicky pop
clicky pop Jul 3 '15
good luck

i liked your latest work soooooo much
your demo site is very advanced
brunt.a
brunt.a Jul 6 '15
your work always attractive, and your themes always  have new things
best wishes

but i would like to know when you release this site ? i visited it but it still coming soon
Soundchum web solution

Quote from brunt.a your work always attractive, and your themes always  have new things
best wishes

but i would like to know when you release this site ? i visited it but it still coming soon
it will be very soon
Scott
Scott May 9 '22

Quote from brunt.a your work always attractive, and your themes always  have new things
best wishes

If we talk about the recent news then it will be release in end of November 2022 and after release maybe they will provide the new online auctions free shipping winter deals.
nyralucas
nyralucas Aug 25 '22
There are many online/onsite fashion brands are trying their hard to create new and new fashion trends for every season. Thus public got many options to style themselves. Most common fashion trends which worldwide follows is American Fashion. Thus my experience say that style yourself in which you feel comfortable. 
jimmykarther
jimmykarther Oct 29 '22

Quote from nyralucas There are many online/onsite fashion brands are trying their hard to create new and new fashion trends for every season. Thus public got many options to style themselves. Most common fashion trends which worldwide follows is American Fashion. Thus my experience say that style yourself in which you feel comfortable. 
i also think that people follow American Fashion 
tara
tara Dec 8 '22

Quote from nyralucas There are many online/onsite fashion brands are trying their hard to create new and new fashion trends for every season. Thus public got many options to style themselves. Most common fashion trends which worldwide follows is American fashion. Thus my experience say that style yourself in which you feel comfortable. 
Do corsets also fall under american fashion ??