We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Mass-mail not work! never sent out email.. | Forum

Phicheth
Phicheth Nov 21 '10
I try to sent email to members by Mass Mailing.. got message from system " 140 Email was sent " but not got even one from system yet.
I create many different account and email address.. also trying with normal from system and even try to enable SMTP but both are not for my website..

yes, i am not forget to look at cronjob setting.. but it's correct setting and right path.

* * * * * php /public_html/mysite.com/ow_cron/run.php

and was try with * * * * * php -q /public_html/mysite.com/ow_cron/run.php

Was test sending email many times but not got one from my website yet..

how can fix this issue?
The Forum post is edited by Phicheth Nov 22 '10
Den Team
Den Nov 22 '10
Would you try to run your cronjob command via SSH? If you pointed something wrong in command, you will see an error.
Phicheth
Phicheth Nov 22 '10
I am sorry to report this issue .. anyway mass-mail it's work .. but take so long to go email...
Israel
Israel Feb 4 '11
@Phicheth Please how long did your mail take to deliver? I believe I have the same issue too. I set up my cron job to run every 1minute and gave the command line as /public_html/ox/ow_cron/run.php

I test ran it by sending mass mails; I got a notification that the mails have all been sent but I've not gotten any mail for more that 3hrs now.

Please someone help out. Did I get something wrong here?
Den Team
Den Feb 7 '11
@Israel
Please, look at cron installation manual. Cron command must be as:
/path/to/php /path/to/oxwall/ow_cron/run.php
Den Team
Den Nov 21 '11
Topic was moved from Bug reports and troubleshooting.