We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Interigation with Current Oxwall Forum - Articles | Forum

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Oct 9 '15
Hi there,

Isn't it possible for you guys to make this interigate or rather work / import news and images from current forum for those who have many article to avoid starting from scratch or have 2 forums. Basically what i add on my default oxwall forum gets pulled to your plugin this way everything is in sync, and is it mobile ?

Thanks
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Oct 19 '15
Any response ?

iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
Hi Webster,
It's different with blog plugin, you can buy advanced blog for keeping the existing blog posts.
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Oct 19 '15
Hi iDragon,

I got your answer about the Blogs, but what about the Articles / Forum plugin does it work like blogs with the default oxwall forum or is it a separate plugin that works differently, meaning all my forums post on oxwall default i will have to import them to the Articles plugin ?
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Nov 3 '15
Any feedback ?

In Another words, this Article plugin will continue use the old forum, posts for it to work ?

Quote from Webster Molaudi Any feedback ?

In Another words, this Article plugin will continue use the old forum, posts for it to work ?
No, this plugin works different with Forum plugin.
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Nov 6 '15
Any plans in the next update to make it work like the Blogs where it uses the oxwall core forum or use the data from the oxwall forum like the blogs plugin ?
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi May 26 '16
Hi iDragon,

Any feedback ?
We dont clearly understand your quesstion. Did you mention forum plugin's data to then import it into Article plugin?
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi May 26 '16
Yes that's what i meant
Quote from iDragon Solution Co., Ltd We dont clearly understand your quesstion. Did you mention forum plugin's data to then import it into Article plugin?

You do not have permission to reply this topic