We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Remove ATTACHMENT button in MESSAGE & Messenger in Pencil Skadate theme | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
TonyKa
TonyKa Oct 12 '15
Please can somebody help me to remove ATTACHMENT button in MESSAGE & Messenger in Pencil Skadate theme?

I cannot do it and i really need to do it..

how to disable the attachments in messages (normal messages & chat messages)..

Thank you!!

Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Oct 12 '15
div#dialogMessageFormBlock.ow_chat_message span.ow_attachment_icons div.ow_attachments.clearfix a#dialogAttachmentsBtn.attach, .ow_chat_dialog_wrap .ow_attachments a.attach {
    display: none !important;
}
TonyKa
TonyKa Oct 12 '15
YOU ARE THE BEST!!! THE BEST OF THE BEST!! MILLIONS OF THANKS MILLIONS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Oct 12 '15
Your most welcome.
TonyKa
TonyKa Oct 12 '15
do I need to do enable debub mode before or after? or just add the CSS without changing the debug from false to true??

thank you ONCE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!

Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Oct 12 '15
No, really it's best to place that code at your admin dashboard in the Edit Css input field, no need to debug or clean cache.

/admin/appearance/customize/css

Any time you utilize your sites admin Css there would be no need to set debug mode etc, this is only for changing the actual base.css file.
The Forum post is edited by Kяuncн Oct 12 '15
TonyKa
TonyKa Oct 12 '15
but i see strange, it still appears the upload button when i press to write an answer!
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Oct 12 '15
Message me your site url and some log in credentials, your theme may require different codes.
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Oct 12 '15
[SOLVED] using the codes provided above.
The Forum post is edited by Kяuncн Oct 12 '15