We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

URGENT: I WANT A REFUND - DEVELOPER IGNORING ME! - Stock notifications | Forum

Fiona Teasdale
Fiona Teasdale Nov 4 '15
For some time now, since 9th October, I've had problems with this plugin not working - when activated it deletes my console entirely and only returns when I deactivate it. 

I have repeatedly contacted you via this forum and in a private message....and had no reply whatsoever. 

I am disgusted by this lack of support and reply. I want my $30 back NOW! Please get in touch with me asap. 

I AM taking this matter further. 
Fiona Teasdale
Fiona Teasdale Nov 6 '15
Hi, thank you for the very lovely video. I already knew how to install and activate a plugin thank you! Yes I even managed to follow all the steps on the video...amazing huh! And the plugin still does not work! 

I want a refund and have opened a Paypal dispute to get it. 

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Nov 6 '15
I am sorry but this plugin works great and we do not offer refunds on software. 
Fiona Teasdale
Fiona Teasdale Nov 6 '15
Excuse me??? You're refusing a refund on a plugin that despite being CORRECTLY installed and activated DOES NOT WORK??? 

What kind of bandits are you exactly??

Ok, well we'll see what happens when I take this matter further...and I don't mean just Paypal! I have a lovely friend who is a Solicitor also another friend who is a Consumer rights expert and helps bring people like you to rights. 

Hope you don't mind the bad publicity that's coming your way then. 

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Nov 9 '15
I am sorry for the misunderstanding I truly am. But this plugin has been tested and is functioning in the correct manner. If you care to pm us your server details we can take a look to see what is causing an error. 
Fiona Teasdale
Fiona Teasdale Nov 10 '15
Sorry, not going to send you my server details. I've heard plenty of reports about you ripping plenty of other people off so there's no way I'm giving you any of my details, sorry. 

Fine that you say you won't give me a refund on a plugin in that DOES NOT work despite being installed correctly, I will have to accept this as a lesson learned in being ripped off and proceed with my intention to make sure no one else gets ripped off in the same way. 

As I said, my Solicitor friend has a passionate interest in bringing to justice people being ripped off online as it happens and one of my closest friends is a very well known and respected Consumer Rights expert - he has been following this with great interest too and agrees with me that publicity and raising awareness to others about people like you is really the only way to ensure others don't get ripped off as I have done since you refuse to simply give me my money back. 

I do not deal with rip off merchants and wish to god I'd heard about you being con merchants before I handed over my money to you. 

I hope you feel really good taking $30 a time from unsuspecting people who wrongly believe they are buying a decent piece of software only to find you ignore them completely despite repeatedly asking you for help, both on this forum and via private email. 

Funny how you never responded to my messages and requests for help until I instigated a PayPal dispute isn't it? And now you suddenly want to help me when I mention exposing you with the help of my friends - a Solicitor and a Consumer Rights expert who deals with charlatans and con artists on a regular basis. 

I don't think so. You had plenty of chances to help me and you ignored me after taking my money. 

People like you disgust me quite frankly. Hope that $30 made a big difference to your life and hope you can justify ripping people off to yourself. Obviously you can. Easy for those with no conscience I believe. 

I intend - with the help of my friends - to make as many people as possible aware of your name and my own experience will serve as a warning against dealing with people like you. 

So its cost me $30....fine. I am certain this will end up costing you a damn sight more than $30!! Certainly it will cost you far more than a refund to me would have, but this was your choice, not mine. 

Enjoy the bad publicity. Plenty of people will soon know your name....but for all the wrong reasons. 
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 5 '16
haha ...im not suprised read this...why they no ban this guy from oxwall? i have same problem
Cesar Leiva
Cesar Leiva Aug 31 '18
Look at the comments before buying, it's good that I do not buy because I see that it does not work
You do not have permission to reply this topic