We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Link/Widget Target | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Fo Bz
Fo Bz Nov 28 '15
Newsfeed posting other sites links with image widget should both direct to new window. Now widget is on the same: expl. posting FB link (image targets to same window, link to new)? Is that customizable? Do Oxwall has a Debugg page like FB Developers Debug with sharing/posting preview?
ross Team
ross Nov 29 '15
No, Oxwall does not have debugger like Facebook. 

As to the issue with the same window, can you please elaborate and provide screenshots of the issue and what is exactly you want to customize in that behavior/

Fo Bz
Fo Bz Dec 1 '15
When sharing a link there is a link url directing to the new window - this is OK;
The widget photo under the link url is directing to the same window, so it takes guests/users out from my Oxwall page to the shared site - this is not OK.
ross Team
ross Dec 2 '15
I'm sorry but we do not understand what the issue really is. In both cases you're taken to the shared website. 
Fo Bz
Fo Bz Dec 2 '15
Please, check my last Newsfeed link FB event share on http://24.obrazi.si/. The url link is taken into new window, the image/widget on the same window. The shared FB website target is OK, just the opening window should be always NEW.
ross Team
ross Dec 2 '15
Ok, I see that now, it is a reasonable suggestion, I will pass it to the devs. 
Fo Bz
Fo Bz Dec 2 '15
OK, please let me know, thx.