We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Problem after photo pluggin update | Forum

Mario Ruskovic
Mario Ruskovic Dec 28 '15
I run site on skadate 1.7x and after start phot pluggin update I got this message: "The source code of 'Photo' plugin was updated. Need to update plugin DB". After that I clicked on Update button and that is says:
"Fatal error: Call to undefined method Updater::getMobileWidgeteService() in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/ow_plugins/photo/update/9603/update.php on line 32"
What could be the reason for this?
Thank you.
ross Team
ross Dec 28 '15
We do not provide assistance to Skadate clients, contact their support team to resolve the issue 
lockey
lockey Dec 30 '15
I have this same issue with Oxwall 1.7.5 

lockey
lockey Dec 30 '15
When you click update you get the error Mario has mentioned above.
ross Team
ross Jan 3 '16
Before updating plugin, you need to update the core first. 

Here are the valid steps how to do that: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/24134

Do you have a backup? 

lockey
lockey Jan 6 '16
No i dont have a back up unfortunately, i will attempt to follow the instructions on the above post, but i can no longer get on to any other page in oxwall admin other than the one shown above  
lockey
lockey Jan 6 '16
No i dont have a back up unfortunately, i will attempt to follow the instructions on the above post, but i can no longer get on to any other page in oxwall admin other than the one shown above  
lockey
lockey Jan 6 '16
There appears to be no way to deactivate the plugins via the admin panel, where can i deactivate them in the source code ?

ross Team
ross Jan 6 '16
You can deactivate them via database -> go to phpmyadmin->ow_base_plugin table-> put 0 in the column isActive for the plugins you want to deactivate.