Using latest build of Oxwall.
1. Registered - Works OK, but suggest adding asterisks or something to indicate required fields.
2. Confirm email - Gets "stuck" on this page unless user uses the link provided in the email. I see the logic, but it confuses most people, and if somehow they were never able to receive the confirmation email, they could not view site as a guest.
3. Email verification - produces the following:
Sorry, email address not confirmed.
1) Confirmation link you have used is incorrect. Please copy the correct URL and insert it into the address bar.
2) Confirmation URL expired as it hasn't been used within 5 days. Please send confirmation request again
The member is logged in and can seem to do everything OK, but this message leaves them scratching their head.
I may have changed directories since I installed Oxwall. Could this be causing the problem; i.e., comparing to an old URL in the database?