We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

settings - Stock notifications | Forum

Simone
Simone Feb 27 '16
hi, 

im not able to see any settings. 

is it normal? 

thank you 

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Feb 27 '16
can you pm me some details so I can take a look.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 27 '16
Hi, i can not see any settings to?why?
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 31 '16
not fixed !
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Mar 31 '16
Marcus I am still waiting for your cooperation as per our PM. Without site and ftp details we will not be able to diagnose why you are having issues. We have not been able to successfully reproduce this issue. I want this issue to be resolved for both of you so please do your best to work with us. 
Borka
Borka Apr 2 '16
The fastest way for settings button to appear is to reinstall this plugin.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 3 '16
you want my license and you NOT want i install the plugin and you want my ADMIN details my smtp password and my business plans and my business sell plans you no demand little you. a big warning bell that ringing. everyone can install a plugin and the ftp details i wanted give you to the folder but you was not happy with only that. 

and my last offer was give you access to everything even my naked pic on my pc if you want in remote access but you did not want that too. i feel you are a big joke the way you talk here and a big scam that not think about peoples safety at all. 

dont you see all people complians here about you plugins and the reviews or you just close you eyes and think you have a software that works and now you use a fake profile(Borka)to defend you self here at oxwall. dont try that many try already here on oxwall i not buy that fake profiles that defend dev here all the time. 

if you not take all access then i think you fake and you plugin not works i send many screen shot that shows that

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Apr 3 '16
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 3 '16
bee a man and stop hide behind a picture and fake profiles

you to proud to log in with remote access and see the problems i have and fix them. and all you need access to i have here at my pc so stop lie i not give you any access

Borka
Borka Apr 3 '16
Dude, stop being paranoid, I am not Oxwall Accessories and he is not me.
There has been a number of updates during last week. Has it solved your issues?
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 3 '16
let me ask you Dude...is it okey he tell me he not get any access when i was give him more access then he asked for? 

do you think i would complain here if my problems on this plugin was solved.

Borka
Borka Apr 3 '16
I guess he gave up on you. Anyway, I looked through your threads and from what I gather the only real issue you have is absence of Settings button. As I said before, it appears if you completely reinstall plugin. Update it to latest version, uninstall then, and then install again. That should normally sort Settings button.

Is there any other issues do you have there?
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 3 '16

http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/38   i have that plugin already installed? and i can not see any notification about profile visit in that plugin? but i wish it have because that would really bee great

if i am correct this plugin should work for profile visits and give notifications?

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Apr 3 '16
Look mmarcus this is really simple. I asked you for site admin details so I can login to your website to check the plugin. I asked for your cpanel/ftp accsess so I could uninstall the plugin and reinstall it for you. and last but not least I asked for the license to the plugin we sold you as to be able to reinstall it. 

You are being very difficult and making wild accusations and claims. Help us help you or don't. 

Oxwall Accessories
This plugin is made by oxwall software. This would be a feature request for oxwall software as we do not control that plugin.
Quote from Maяcus

http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/38   i have that plugin already installed? and i can not see any notification about profile visit in that plugin? but i wish it have because that would really bee great

if i am correct this plugin should work for profile visits and give notifications?

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 3 '16
remote access i was offer you but you ignore it many times....if you could just log in and look where the problems is it would bee much easier and you have all access that you need.

help me help u

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 3 '16
01:45PMMaяcusOxwall standard notifications plugin does not alert you of profile visits. This plug works with Oxwall notifications plugin. 

where i find this plugin??

01:56PMOxwall Accessorieshttp://www.oxwall.org/store/item/38

maybe you was not read what i ask you?

Oxwall Accessories
The issue is that me and borka work different schedules. If it was to require his response while I was on remote access with you I may not be able to get it for a few hours. It is easier for me to diagnose and if he is needed the info is passed. 

Borka
Borka Apr 3 '16
Hi Marcus

I believe you need one more plugin, one which actually generates Profile visit notifications. Activity Notifications plugin only provides framework for Oxwall notifications, whichis  used by other plugins. This Dynamic notifications puts notifications into popup and it would show any notification as long as it is generated, it does not generate any new notifications by itself. I have checked Oxwall store and the closest one is http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/241, but I am not sure if it will work for 1.8.x
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 3 '16
so then let him fix it and login with remote access easy more
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 3 '16
it was not me told that it works for visit profiles??it was oxwall Accessories that told me that in a message he send to me because it was see in the picture that he have now removed that it supports that.

one more thing he said it supports sounds on and off i can not see any setting like that?

Pages: 1 2 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic