We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

After update to 1.4 the photos plugin doesn't work | Forum

Matthew
Matthew Jun 21 '12
I've updated my oxwall up to 1.4. Then updated the photo plugin and others. Now, when i want to see a photo i click for thumb but then nothing happens. If open in new window by right mouse click then appears a page with photo's name but with no photo.

Many people have this bug. Help us plz... Tested on Chrome and Firefox.

The Forum post is edited by Matthew Jun 21 '12
Erol Haagenrud
Erol Haagenrud Jun 21 '12
I can confirm this.
Tested in Chrome, Opera and Firefox (Latest versions with latest Flash 11.2.202.0 for Linux) on Ubuntu 12.04 32.
Also tested with same result in Chrome on Android (ICS).
Erol Haagenrud
Erol Haagenrud Jun 21 '12
Now also tested in Chrome and Firefox with Flash 11.3.300 on Win 7 Ultimate 32 with the same result.
Matthew
Matthew Jun 21 '12
OW::getRouter()->addRoute(new OW_Route('photo.floatbox', 'photo/ajax/get-floatbox/', 'PHOTO_CTRL_Photo', 'getFloatbox'));

Ajax folder is missing in .zip
Joseph
Joseph Jun 21 '12
matthew is this the bug or is this the fix?
Matthew
Matthew Jun 22 '12
it's a text screens in debug mode when trying to view the photo...
The Forum post is edited by Matthew Jun 22 '12
Ilja
Ilja Jun 22 '12
I can also confirm this bug
Johnny Jarrell
Johnny Jarrell Jun 22 '12
Same problem with my upgrade.
Douglas
Douglas Jun 22 '12
Ditto..
DJ YANO
DJ YANO Jun 22 '12
Same problem with my upgrade
Rhianna Louise
Rhianna Louise Jun 22 '12
Same here, drag and drop customization also stopped working. 'Customize' button on main tab, same thing with re-arranging button on pages and menus.
Joseph
Joseph Jun 24 '12
ok so oxwall team where are you on this? pretty sure this could be a simple fix all you got to do is take time and read this thread
Douglas
Douglas Jun 24 '12
I think they all ran out of coffee and passed out :\
Kurt
Kurt Jun 25 '12

Quote from Matthew I've updated my oxwall up to 1.4. Then updated the photo plugin and others. Now, when i want to see a photo i click for thumb but then nothing happens. If open in new window by right mouse click then appears a page with photo's name but with no photo.

Many people have this bug. Help us plz... Tested on Chrome and Firefox.

I also am having this problem, everything else seems fine otherwise. The newsfeed now works great, but my photos are a big part of my site.

Michael I.
Michael I. Jun 26 '12
Did you update the plugin via Admin area or installed it?

If plugin was updated, go and copy contents of ow_plugins/photo/static/ to the ow_static/plugins/photo/ folder. Make sure ow_static folder has 777 permissions set.

The problem is not with the plugin or update because it works flawlessly on the Demo website which means you don't have it working properly due to some specific settings of your server.

Johnny Jarrell
Johnny Jarrell Jun 26 '12
Copying the files to the ow_static/plugins/photo/ folder fixed the issue on my site.
Ricardo
Ricardo Jun 26 '12
Copying the files to the ow_static/plugins/photo/ folder DID NOT fixed the issue on my site.

ow_static folder has 777 permissions

The Forum post is edited by Ricardo Jun 26 '12
Hati Narcatis
Hati Narcatis Jun 26 '12

Quote from aka_le_Mulder Did you update the plugin via Admin area or installed it?

If plugin was updated, go and copy contents of ow_plugins/photo/static/ to the ow_static/plugins/photo/ folder. Make sure ow_static folder has 777 permissions set.

The problem is not with the plugin or update because it works flawlessly on the Demo website which means you don't have it working properly due to some specific settings of your server.

This fixed the issue on my site! Thank you! :)

@Ricardo:
make sure you have copied both folders (js/, swf/) into ow_static/plugins/photo and not moved them. It seems they are also needed in ow_plugins/photo/static :)
Ricardo
Ricardo Jun 26 '12
I copied the files, did not move them.

Joseph
Joseph Jun 26 '12
awesome Mulder thanks problem solved
Pages: 1 2 »