We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Disable ads on join page | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
dave Leader
dave May 3 '16
Terry, yes i feel bad about missing your post answering my question. My humble apology for that, i don't miss much but i did miss that and again i do apologize.  However you were told my ross, and now being told by me.  Contact skadata for support, we do not offer support for skadate period.  You have two ears please listen twice as much as you speak. 

Please do not assist this person, he does not listen very well. 

Thanks 

Dave 

The Forum post is edited by dave May 3 '16
IntrigU
IntrigU May 3 '16
/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/join.php

Add this line of code:

$this->addDisplayNoneClass('ow_ads_cont');

after this line of code:

$allQuestionList = OW::getSession()->get(self::SESSION_ALL_QUESTION_LIST);

in addFakeQuestions() method

dave Leader
dave May 3 '16
For your info i was going to be a good guy here as always and i downloaded the plugin a little bit ago and was getting it installed. But it has a DB error and i was having to fix that first.  So i was going to offer you a solution anyway if given time.  

Now you have your answer, good luck to you... 

dave Leader
dave May 3 '16
By the way terry, just so you know.  You are not authorized to remove the branding. I confirmed this will skadate. So you might want to put it back on asap. 
ali
ali Apr 11 '23
В Арт Академи в София, децата могат да се научат на различни техники за рисуване, керамика, крафт с полимерна глина и много други изкуствени дейности. През последните години, училището се е утвърдило като един от най-добрите центрове за изкуство за деца в София. Една от големите предимства на Арт Академи е, че децата не само могат да се забавляват, но и да учат много полезни умения като търпение, точност и творческо мислене. Децата могат да се развиват в своите умения и да изразят своята индивидуалност. В Арт Академи има и опитни учители, които ще насочат децата и ще им помогнат да развият своя талант. Всички материали и оборудване, необходими за изкуството, са на разположение в училището. Арт Академи
Pages: « 1 2