We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

[Bold proposal] What about making oxwall to commercial one? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
WOO
WOO May 5 '16
You can set a price, such as 10$ per month. More or less, whatever, depend on most users, not me.

For better code and faster support.

If it could be, the more user use oxwall, the more money you can earn for  basic to make the system better. 

I do have many question about the product and your service. Such as the slow bug fix...... even no temporary solution. But, it is free, what can I say? I cannot ask for more cause I know you cannot do more on these. You must have many things to do.

Anitaku
Anitaku May 5 '16
I'd be open to something like this. =]
Anitaku
Anitaku May 5 '16

Quote from ross http://www.oxwall.org/services
you've missed the whole point of the original post..
WOO
WOO May 5 '16
You may right.

I take a look of the services, they are not what I want. Can I have a commercial version OXWALL without bugs, with more functions after I pay? I guess what I get is same oxwall.

I have bought EasySocial, functions are good, such as can upload more photos at one time in newsfeed......and more. But I'm trying to make a website for photographers(for more than 1 year, still not done yet...), the EasySocial have no suit photo function for me. Photo plugin of oxwall is simple but suit for people to manage and show their photos to others.

However, I still cannot open my oxwall site to photography friends after I install OXWALL months before.

Quote from Phil W
Quote from ross http://www.oxwall.org/services
you've missed the whole point of the original post..

WOO
WOO May 5 '16
I am very anxious now.

So, Ross, please ignore what I complain.  Complain always makes no sense.

The Forum post is edited by WOO May 5 '16
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost May 5 '16
Woo 

complains make a platform grow and take the lead to bee the best software in the world.

Never stop complain if you do and everyone do we will have a software that stands still and grow slowly.

I scare if that happens, if i see that happens in this forum i will thinking go for another software because it will bee only controlled from little people with same ideas that never good in a long run.

New ideas and complain about the old software is always good for make something better and new more for bee the best software for everyone not only me

Marcus

WOO
WOO May 6 '16
Thanks!

I'll try to complain in better way....   :-)
Quote from Maяcus Woo 

complains make a platform grow and take the lead to bee the best software in the world.

Never stop complain if you do and everyone do we will have a software that stands still and grow slowly.

I scare if that happens, if i see that happens in this forum i will thinking go for another software because it will bee only controlled from little people with same ideas that never good in a long run.

New ideas and complain about the old software is always good for make something better and new more for bee the best software for everyone not only me

Marcus

dave Leader
dave May 6 '16
WOO QUOTE - "I'll try to complain in better way....   :-)"

Maybe a Pie Fight lol 

As far as i know this was the most expensive pie fight in a movie ever, if i remember it was like 1000 pies. If you have never seen this movie its a great oldy but a goody... ;)

The Forum post is edited by dave May 6 '16
WOO
WOO May 6 '16
WOW....WOW....WOW....WOW....WOW....WOW....WOW....WOW....WOW....WOW....