We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Not working | Forum

Lahore
Lahore Jul 19 '12
I was running my network 6 months ago then i closed it because of 500 html error. Now, i re install. 

problem is when i login it shows 500 html error. But it allows to view admin section. Only 4 plugin are installed. when i try to deactivate nothing happens. when i install new plug in it shows error agian 

admin+manage_plugins_install_error_message

Michael I.
Michael I. Jul 20 '12
Sagheer, I would need you to enable DEBUG_MODE in ow_includes/config.php and check the 500 error that you receive. That information would help us understand what's the problem with your install.
Lahore
Lahore Jul 21 '12
Lahore
Lahore Jul 23 '12
I need help... PLEEEEZ
Michael I.
Michael I. Jul 24 '12
Sagheer, can you specify when do you receive this error? During installing a plugin? If yes, which plugin are you trying to install?
Edy
Edy Jul 24 '12
I had this  error  when i  turn my dev to true,... and surf  the site none stop..
if i don't want it to happen , i must  empty  the caches in the templates_c  folder...
Roshan Choudhary
Roshan Choudhary Dec 31 '12
Same problem with me 
Alia Team
Alia Jan 3 '13
Can you check whether ow_static, ow_userfiles, ow_pluginfiles folders have 777 permissions set  recursively?