We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - Data Exporter | Forum

Saurabh Sharma
Saurabh Sharma Jun 17 '11
How does it work????
Mickael
Mickael Sep 8 '11
You should provide some info how to install/set up it.
Where tu put the files..

Regards

Nicholas Anderson
Nicholas Anderson Sep 25 '11
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR IT TO EXPORT?
Akang
Akang Feb 19 '12
thx :)
Alex Thorn
Alex Thorn Apr 9 '12
mine has been exporting for several days now, I don't think it works
Den Team
Den Apr 10 '12
@Alex

Would you check that your cronjob was setup correctly?Are you able to send mass mailing?
Chris Bezuidenhout
Chris Bezuidenhout Jun 11 '12
My cronjobs is setup for 15 seconds, I have no problems sending mass mail but the exporter don't work I'm running run.php with cronjobs is there another file I have to run with cronjobs to get the exporter working?
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jun 12 '12
@Chris,

There is only one run.php file should be run as a cron. What does actually not work? Import process just was frozen?
Chris Bezuidenhout
Chris Bezuidenhout Jun 12 '12
Exporting for days and nothing is happening and if you import again your whole site is a mess, there is another way around, that is to backup your database, but then if you upgrade then the database is not compatible at all and if you re install the old version and import the database, all users have to reset there passwords. No I give up with Oxwall, I cant even upgrade my plugins it also mess up the website.
Den Team
Den Jun 12 '12
@Chris

PLease, create a separate support topic and attache a screen with your cron job settings there.
Ajith Joseph
Ajith Joseph Aug 13 '12
please give an example of that cron job
Vicki
Vicki Aug 30 '12
Data exporter used to work for me but it is now not functioning.
I would like to upgrade to the latest oxwall but I can't unless I can get a backup of the website.
I am able to send a mass mail.
I checked the error log and this is the message below.
Is there a setting I must change to get this to work again?

[30-Aug-2012 14:06:38] PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 14298058 bytes) in /home1/compurxc/public_html/badmintonlocker/ow_plugins/data_exporter/bol/export_dao.php on line 193

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Sep 3 '12
Vicki,
Would you increase the amount of memory used for PHP up to 128Mb?
Seems there is not enough.
Vicki
Vicki Sep 3 '12
I tried that and I am getting the same error:
[03-Sep-2012 10:04:42] PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 14298058 bytes) in /home1/compurxc/public_html/badmintonlocker/ow_plugins/data_exporter/bol/export_dao.php on line 193

Here is my server info:
http://www.compu-rx.com/phpinfo.php

What else can it be?
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Sep 4 '12
Vicki,
Your web phpinfo shows memory limit as 128M but an error message display an old value 64M. It seems that you have different php.ini file for php executed under shell. In this case you should increase the limit in that php.ini file.
Check it with your hosting company please.
Vicki
Vicki Sep 4 '12
My web hosting provider was able to sort it out. Here was the issue:

They said:
Because you're using it through a cron job, it won't read your php.ini file to get the settings from it. You have to specify the config file to use by adding "-c /home1/compurxc/public_html/php.ini" without the quotes after the php executable.
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Sep 5 '12
Don't sure what they mean. I believe you should ask them to provide you with such option applied to cron command.
Vicki
Vicki Sep 5 '12
Hi Skalfa,
I will try to explain more clearly here. What they did was added some text to the cron job in order to run the php.ini located in my root. The original cron job was running a default php.ini which did not have the memory more than 64M. Even though I changed my root php.ini memory to 128M, the cron job only say the default 64M.

The Forum post is edited by Vicki Aug 8 '13
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Sep 6 '12
Ok, thanks for sharing Vicki!
Arifur Rahman
Arifur Rahman Apr 2 '13
it doesn't work.. at my site..

Pages: 1 2 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic