We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I'm happy to have Oxwell!!!!! | Forum

Pinoy
Pinoy Jan 27 '11
OCS > deserve The best social networking site software in the world cos its user friendly its so simple but it is very powerful web software… this is now my no.1 social networking sites!!!

More power to you site!!!

Keep it up OCS Staff and Members!!

God Speed!!!
Arc Maize
Arc Maize Jan 30 '11
True this! (:
As a community software, I think this will be one of the best. And it's nice not to struggle with something like Joomla or Wordpress that needs to be adapted for community use, as opposed to being built for it. =D
Emil Team
Emil Jan 31 '11
Arc,

That's the main reason we thought it was reasonable to create "yet another CMS". Old school (pre-social) software packages do not quite cut it for social.
Arc Maize
Arc Maize Feb 1 '11
Mhm! I would definately not consider this just yet another CMS. I think having specialized software is an excellent idea if there is a niche for it, and in this case that is certainly true.
Emil Team
Emil Feb 2 '11
So let's do it together:

1) We develop the best social product in the world.
2) You guys use Oxwall for your sites, help novices to get up and running and spread the word.

There's not much in this world that compares to a lot of passionate people working on one big thing.
Napoleon Bonaparte
Napoleon Bonaparte Mar 19 '11
Me too
Puzzler
Puzzler Apr 13 '11
Just installed tha package on http://www.swarmdesk.com/ - impressive work! Took me less than 90 minutes to get it started!
Emil Team
Emil Apr 15 '11
Thumbs up Ralf!
Gregory
Gregory Apr 19 '11
Oxwall as been great for me as well...i launched a new website on 4/16/11 and doing pretty well :) www.hoopdrive.com
Ashok Leader
Ashok Jul 8 '11
What is Oxwell : ) ( As in title of Original Post)
The Forum post is edited by Ashok Jul 8 '11
Eddie Hakan
Eddie Hakan Dec 16 '11
i'm happy too.. two thumbs up for all oxwall team.. ;)

Den Team
Den Dec 19 '11
Thanks guys for your feedback. It's a very important for our team.