We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Contact Importer | Forum

Nirmalya Ghosh
Nirmalya Ghosh Dec 9 '12
Howdy everyone,

I have a small problem here.

In my website, when I click on the contact importer, the import dialogue appears at the bottom of the website(below the footer). How can this be solved?

Alia Team
Alia Dec 10 '12
Nirmalya, what theme are you using?
Nirmalya Ghosh
Nirmalya Ghosh Dec 10 '12
graphitium
Nirmalya Ghosh
Nirmalya Ghosh Dec 11 '12
please help
Alia Team
Alia Dec 13 '12
Nirmalya, try switching the theme. If "Invite Friends" window is displayed correctly in standard Oxwall themes, then you will need to contact developer of "Graphitium" theme with this issue.
Nirmalya Ghosh
Nirmalya Ghosh Dec 13 '12
I had tried to contact with the theme designer in the past but I didn't get any reply.
Alia Team
Alia Dec 17 '12
Nirmalya, we will contact him as well. I will keep you posted. So the issue occurs only in this particular theme?
Nirmalya Ghosh
Nirmalya Ghosh Dec 17 '12
yes. and when a user copy/paste anything, then the background shows white.

Have a look here http://www.goplugged.com/blogs/17

Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Dec 17 '12
Please the contact importer shows an error message when importing from facebook. This the error msg. "An error occurred. Please try again later." please how do i resolve this?
Alia Team
Alia Dec 19 '12
Ebenzer, can you let me know your site URL and send a screen shot of your App's settings on Facebook?
Nirmalya Ghosh
Nirmalya Ghosh Dec 19 '12
Hello madam, I also have one more problem.when a user copy/paste anything, then the background shows white.

Have a look here http://www.goplugged.com/blogs/17

Nirmalya Ghosh
Still the contact importer problem persists.just installed the origin plus theme without any modification.
Nirmalya Ghosh
updated the platform as well
Alia Team
Alia Dec 20 '12
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Nirmalya Ghosh
Nirmalya Ghosh Dec 20 '12
can i get any help here?
Nirmalya Ghosh
Nirmalya Ghosh Jan 4 '13
please help here
Alia Team
Alia Jan 7 '13
Regarding white background, check your css code. Most likely there is some kind of white background that gets copied along with the text.
Tester
Tester Jan 8 '13
Does Invite Friends work well with the theme BASIC?

Facebook works well. As for Google, it always shows an URL error.

Any help?

Alia Team
Alia Jan 11 '13
Rad, I have tested Invite Friends in Basic theme. Should be working is App is set correctly on FB.

Regarding Google, can you send a screen shot of the error +screen shot of your Google App settings?