We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Cronjob Error 1.5 [Answered] | Forum

Ronnel DC
Ronnel DC Dec 29 '12
Hello Oxwall again! :)
Im having trouble with my Cronjob with this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function hasDecorator() on a non-object in /home2/myusername/public_html/Sphere/ow_core/theme_manager.php on line 186

I contacted already my host provider they said its code error,please contact your software admin..

Help?
Thanks! :)

The Forum post is edited by Alia Apr 23 '13
Fred
Fred Dec 30 '12
i am gettin the same error 
Daniel
Daniel Jan 2 '13
I got it too, but now it works again. I'm not 100% sure what did the trick, but you could try switching to a different theme, then back to the one you used before. I did that yesterday, and today noticed that the cron job runs smoothly again.
Alia Team
Alia Jan 2 '13
Ronnel, our developers are looking into this issue. I will keep you posted.
Lisa
Lisa Jan 3 '13
I've been getting this same error. :( :( 
Lisa
Lisa Jan 5 '13
Please help us with this - fatal cron error messages *every 10 minutes*!
Alia Team
Alia Jan 22 '13
Ronnel,

>>Fatal error: Call to a member function hasDecorator() on a non-object in /home2/myusername/public_html/Sphere/ow_core/theme_manager.php on line 186

This error was fixed in 1.5.1 build.
Lisa
Lisa Jan 22 '13
I've updated to 1.5.1 and am still getting this error.
Alia Team
Alia Jan 23 '13
Lisa, try downloading the update pack 1.5.1>> find ow_cron/run.php file>> copy/paste it to the corresponding place on your server.

Lisa
Lisa Jan 23 '13

I've already installed the update 1.5.1 through the admin dashboard.

Can you clarify your instructions? I'm not sure how to do what you're telling me to do?

Lisa
Lisa Jan 25 '13
I downloaded the update pack but don't know what I'm supposed to copy/paste. Are you saying that the cron job script itself is imbedded in the run.php file? I honestly don't know what you're asking me to do.
OW Developer
OW Developer Jan 25 '13
i did that for her already, Lisa i sent you a message of issue.
tracy
tracy Jan 27 '13
i just got the error too
tracy
tracy Jan 27 '13
i just uploaded an old run.php file from oxwall 1.3 and i don't get the error anymore, does just fine
Lisa
Lisa Jan 27 '13
OW Developer - I appreciate your help but this is not a server limit issue. It's a cron job error.  Tracy, can you walk me through how you did that?
tracy
tracy Jan 27 '13
I have a copy of one of the old oxwall.zip so i extracted it, went to my server cpanel file manager and went to the ow_cron folder there, and uploaded the run.php into it, when it asks to overwrite you just okay it....that simple....
Lisa
Lisa Jan 28 '13
Darn... okay I don't think I have an old run.php file I can try this with.
tracy
tracy Jan 28 '13
okay, actually here it is, just click on the link below
The Forum post is edited by tracy Jan 28 '13
Attachments:
  run.zip (1.58Kb)
Ronnel DC
Ronnel DC Jan 29 '13
hello allia. im not getting this error anymore when running cron.
but when i go to view the error_log still the same error today.
the date is 1/29/30. it means that i got the same error.
can you help me?
Lisa
Lisa Jan 29 '13

Hi Tracy! Thank you!! :)

Just before I saw your message, I tried downloading the run.php from the oxwall 1.5.1 build and manually uploading it over top of the one that was already there. Oddly, even though I've already installed oxwall 1.5.1, uploading the run.php file manually seemed to do the trick. No idea why.. Thank you so much for the help. No more cron error emails!!! YAY!

Pages: 1 2 »