We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

share buttons | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Cees
Cees Jan 18 '13
Hi
How and where can i put the addthis code in my blog posts.
I would like to add it beneeth every added post by members
regards Cees
Attachments:
  Screenshot.png (16.4Kb)
Alia Team
Alia Jan 23 '13
Cees, to add additional information after each post, you will need to modify blog_index.html (ow_plugins/blogs/views/controllers)
Cees
Cees Jan 23 '13
Hi Aliia
I tryed several thing to put this costum code in it but nothing help
<scripttype="text/javascript"src="http://s7.addthis.com/js/250/addthis_widget.js"></script>please respons maybe where to put it exectly
regards cees
Alia Team
Alia Jan 24 '13
Cees, pasting "addthis" code right after:

{decorator name='ipc' infoString=$info_string addClass="ow_stdmargin" content=$content toolbar=$toolbars[$id] avatar=$avatars[$userId]}

should work.

But from what I can see your code doesn't seem to be correct. 
Try using default one from : http://support.addthis.com/.../381220-default-code

You should get something  similar to the image bellow if you use the correct code:

Please note that this is custom code modification and you are doing it  at your own risk. Oxwall doesn't recommend editing the code, since all changes will be lost after the update and might conflict with other site feature. If you have further questions regarding custom code modifications, please post a topic in corresponding section of our forum.
Cees
Cees Jan 25 '13
Hi Aliia
as you can see in the attechment i put it there you wanted it to but stl nothing happens
here is my adress www.buddyfeeds.com the code is in it i left it there so you can see the source code
regards Cees
Attachments:
  attachment.png (51.44Kb)
Cees
Cees Jan 25 '13
Sorry btw should it not be placed in the newsfeed plugin becouse there is where you make youre posts
Cees

The Forum post is edited by Cees Jan 25 '13
Alia Team
Alia Jan 28 '13
Cees,

>>as you can see in the attechment i put it there you wanted it to but stl nothing happens
here is my adress www.buddyfeeds.com the code is in it i left it there so you can see the source code
regards Cees

Try wrapping the whole code into {literal} code here {/literal}

>>Sorry btw should it not be placed in the newsfeed plugin becouse there is where you make youre posts

Instructions given above apply only to blog posts (original question: "How and where can i put the addthis code in my blog posts.")

To add AddThis to the newsfeed items, you will need to edit newsfeed plugin's html files.