We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

PLATFORM UPDATE REQUEST | Forum

Ronald Roberts
Ronald Roberts Jan 20 '13
I cant do anything in admin until I update this

PLATFORM UPDATE REQUEST

The source code of 'Pimp My Profile' plugin was updated. Need to update plugin DB.

When I try to update I get:

OW Debug - ExceptionMessage:SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'thetruc1_xwl2.ow_customprofile' doesn't exist

File:/home4/thetruc1/public_html/zombieapocalypsenetwork/ow_core/database.phpLine:331Trace:#0 /home4/thetruc1/public_html/zombieapocalypsenetwork/ow_core/database.php(331): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home4/thetruc1/public_html/zombieapocalypsenetwork/ow_core/database.php(543): OW_Database->execute('ALTER TABLE `ow...', NULL) #2 /home4/thetruc1/public_html/zombieapocalypsenetwork/ow_plugins/customprofile/update/6/update.php(4): OW_Database->query('ALTER TABLE `ow...') #3 /home4/thetruc1/public_html/zombieapocalypsenetwork/ow_updates/index.php(168): include('/home4/thetruc1...') #4 {main}Type:PDOException

Help me please

The Forum post is edited by Ronald Roberts Jan 20 '13
Alia Team
Alia Jan 20 '13
Ronald, please contact developer of "Pimp My Profile" plugin.
Ronald Roberts
Ronald Roberts Jan 21 '13
I am not sure how but I over wrote the files for Pimp my Profile and it solves the problem. Some how it updated Pimp my Profile and now I am still at 4.0, I was going to upgrade to 5.0 but it will only go to 5.1. I think I will wait to upgrade to 5.1 till all plugins are comparable.