We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

where is the setting for the plugin - Image Slideshow | Forum

Arm
Arm Feb 4 '13
I can't find settings for the plugin . After installing all I see is DEACTIVATE and UNINSTALL 
The Forum post is edited by Arm Feb 4 '13
Alia Team
Alia Feb 15 '13
Arm, you won't find settings for this plugin in admin panel.

Once the plugin is activated just go to, for example, your main page>>click "Customize this page" button>> "Slideshow" widget will be among inactive ones.

You can place "Slideshow" widget anywhere on the opened page using drag&drop tool.

Use "Setting" button next to the cross to add images to your slideshow.
David A
David A Apr 1 '13
thanks!
David A
David A Apr 1 '13
This does not work the way I had thought.  You have to add the photos individually?  Can you point it at an album?
Ayo Tunde
Ayo Tunde May 4 '13

Quote from Aliia Arm, you won't find settings for this plugin in admin panel.

Once the plugin is activated just go to, for example, your main page>>click "Customize this page" button>> "Slideshow" widget will be among inactive ones.

You can place "Slideshow" widget anywhere on the opened page using drag&drop tool.

Use "Setting" button next to the cross to add images to your slideshow.
I installed Oxwall version 1.5.3 and the slideshow did not appear on dashboard like above. Any clue?

see what i mean:

Alia Team
Alia May 17 '13
Ayo Tunde, can you make sure that you have activated "Slideshow" plugin? Does the widget appear when you try customizing your main page?

David A, unfortunately you can't point to the album. Slideshow and Photo are two different plugins and it is not really a good idea to tie them up.
You do not have permission to reply this topic