We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Some ideas to import data from the plugin "Export data" - Data Importer | Forum

Nhdw
Nhdw Feb 22 '13

The plugin does not work that's clear.

But not if the error is exported plugin.

I tube to insert the code manually sql and I found the sql code begins with a variable ""%%TBL-PREFIX%%"" change in all files "ow_" and it worked well.

Once you insert all files generated by the script dump.sql "Export data" I found that the media files do not appear in the Buckup .... another error.

Honestly I would like to know how to recover photos wall.fm. users.

The Forum post is edited by Nhdw Feb 22 '13
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Feb 27 '13
>>The plugin does not work that's clear.But not if the error is exported plugin.

We need more detailed information about errors you are facing to investigate this.

>>I tube to insert the code manually sql and I found the sql code begins with a variable ""%%TBL-PREFIX%%"" change in all files "ow_" and it worked well.

What would you like to point at by this sentence?

>>Once you insert all files generated by the script dump.sql "Export data" I found that the media files do not appear in the Buckup .... another error.

Honestly I would like to know how to recover photos wall.fm. users.

Files of photos themselves are exported from wall.fm service when export is done. Dump  contains only links to photos.

Nhdw
Nhdw Feb 27 '13

What I hope to do a Buckup is to have all data on my website in a zip file.

If configuration needs to set some data at the time of importation, then described appears somewhere.

When you go to the page of the plugin, not much data to "How do I?".

I think it's a plugin extremely important, since the use of "wall.fm" or "xitty" is like a little training on how to use Oxwall and not die in the attempt.

So, it is very important when you migrate to your own server.

What I expect of a data export plugin is then not have to do anything manually.

Thank you

You do not have permission to reply this topic