We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

BUG REPORTS - Oxwall Art Advanced SEO | Forum

Sardar
Sardar Mar 10 '15
Hi Brian,

Sorry for the delay, the plugin is going to be updated by the end of next week. If you want the bug to be fixed sooner please send me your FTP details. Thanks!

Sardar
Sardar Mar 29 '15
Hi Brian,

The bug with the button in image gallery is already fixed. I have hard times working on another fix which postpones the plugin update. 

SS
SS Apr 19 '15
im getting this error when trying to change url 

Fatal error
: Call to undefined function boolval() in /home/xxx/public_html/xxx/ow_plugins/oaseo/controllers/base.php on line 259
Sardar
Sardar Apr 23 '15
Hi Briez,

The plugin code re-factoring took more time then i expected, now it is being tested on several sites. I'm planning to publish it next week. Thanks for your patience!

Hi SS,

Sorry for that, it's my fault - `boolval()` function works only with PHP >= 5.5 . I've already replaced it with `(bool) $var` in plugin code. If you want it to be fixed ASAP please send me your site FTP.

Thanks,

Sardar

Kenneth
Kenneth May 5 '15
I am not having a huge problem other then when I try to change a URL I get a white screen.

So I'm not sure what causes this I have tried a few different pages and they seem to just create a white page and not change the url.

Vladimir Bach
Vladimir Bach Jun 12 '15
Messes with newsfeed, not allowing members to post into it. 
Andreas L.
Andreas L. Jun 20 '15
any news?
Poh
Poh Jun 25 '15
Hello.

1- How can I use the plug-in in the site http://www.mysite.com/sign-in and /join?

2-The sitemap is not generating. No errors shows.

Vladimir Bach
Vladimir Bach Sep 15 '15
no longer works.. needs to be updated!!
newhires00
newhires00 Oct 4 '15
This Plugin is good but it's not generating sitemaps for me Any idea how this can be fixed? More like When??!
newhires00
newhires00 Oct 9 '15
Sardar, can we get an update please?
Jimmy
Jimmy Nov 6 '15
Hello can not open the button SEO and my website will not load completely .
impossible to change the meta description of the pageI can not do anything with my username admin could someone help me ? Jimmy thank you
My site Name LSFBOOK
The Forum post is edited by Jimmy Nov 6 '15
Georg
Georg Dec 28 '15
works for 1.8.0?
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jan 6 '16
not generate sitemaps
tammy harris
tammy harris Jul 29 '16
1.8.4 overwrites the sitemap
pages everywhere have duplicate og and twitter tags 
Julien
Julien Aug 27 '16
I cannot save the General setting in 1.8.4. When I click on Save I get the following error:

"TypeError: element.input is null"

Can you fix it?
Walter DAVIN
Walter DAVIN Sep 15 '16
Hi !

I have two problems. Facebook does not recognize the meta title of a blog post. Yet the meta is good when I view the source code for the page in question.

The second is that I can not CRON on my hosting and writing the robots.txt and sitemaps are not made.

Pascal
Pascal Feb 23 '17

Quote from Walter DAVIN The second is that I can not CRON on my hosting and writing the robots.txt and sitemaps are not made.
Hey Walter. Try Easycron: https://www.easycron.com/

Pascal
Pascal Feb 23 '17
I have a similar problem: The plugin doesn't generate the sitemap.xml. The image_sitemap.xml works though and the cron is running.

The file /ow_pluginfiles/oaseo/nsitemap.xml is okay, but its empty when I try to access it with: www.mydomain.com/sitemap.xml

Any ideas whats wrong?
The Forum post is edited by Pascal Feb 23 '17
Pascal
Pascal Feb 23 '17
Okay I've found a solution:

I've uncommented line 115 in /ow_system_plugins/base/init.php

$router->addRoute(new OW_Route('base.sitemap', 'sitemap.xml', 'BASE_CTRL_Base', 'sitemap'));

And now it loads the right sitemap. It seems the route to the sitemap gets overwritten by the default route to the sitemap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »
This topic is sticky
You do not have permission to reply this topic