We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Call to undefined method OW_Config::getConfig() - MailChimp Integration for Oxwall | Forum

Radu Ciofringeanu
Radu Ciofringeanu Jun 13 '14
Hi,

When the ow_cron is running I receive the following error:

Call to undefined method OW_Config::getConfig() in /home/.../public_html/ow_plugins/mailchimp/cron.php on line 36

There is a problem with getConfig method? It must be replaced with OW::getConfig()->getValue(...)?

Thank you.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Can you share the screenshot of the error that you see? I need to see to say the exact reason.
Radu Ciofringeanu
Radu Ciofringeanu Jun 16 '14
The errors are in the ow_cron/php_errorlog. Probably is about a method that is not defined. In other crons the method used is getValue instead of OW_Config::getConfig()->getConfig(...)
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Does it happen all the time?

Tried uninstalling and installing again?
Radu Ciofringeanu
Radu Ciofringeanu Jun 19 '14
I have changed the method name and now seems to be OK. Thank you.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Thanks for the update.
Jordi
Jordi Aug 20 '15
I am having the same. what can i do?
Radu Ciofringeanu
Radu Ciofringeanu Aug 20 '15
Try to change in ow_plugins/mailchimp/cron.php on line 36 OW_Config::getConfig()->getConfig with OW::getConfig()->getValue.
Jordi
Jordi Aug 20 '15
thanks i gonna try it

IntrigU
IntrigU Nov 6 '15
The fix worked for me. Just a call out to everyone using the plugin, that it introduces some stability issues around cron execution. Issues described here: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/42586

It would be good if this is addressed in the packaged install rather than just left unfixed.

Purusothaman Ramanujam
If anything related to plugin, will be fixed.
You do not have permission to reply this topic