We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

SQLSTATE[23000]: INTEGRITY CONSTRAINT VIOLATION: 1062 DUPLICATE ENTRY 'SIMPLICITY' FOR KEY 'NAME' | Forum

IntrigU
IntrigU Nov 6 '15

Hi,

I raised this issue in the them forum first, but it appears to be more related to core oxwall config. Any help would be much appreciated: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/42582

Hi, I attempted to install Simplicity theme on 1.8. But it failed and I am now getting this error when navigating to the Themes section in the Admin panel:

Error details:

Type:Exception

Message:SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'simplicity' for key 'name'

File:/public_html/oxwal/ow_core/database.php

Line:720

Trace:#0 /public_html/oxwal/ow_core/database.php(720): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /public_html/oxwal/ow_core/database.php(473): OW_Database->execute('INSERT INTO `ox...', Array) #2 /public_html/oxwal/ow_core/database.php(509): OW_Database->insert('INSERT INTO `ox...', Array) #3 /public_html/oxwal/ow_core/base_dao.php(216): OW_Database->insertObject('oxwa_base_theme', Object(BOL_Theme)) #4 /public_html/oxwal/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php(210): OW_BaseDao->save(Object(BOL_Theme)) #5 /public_html/oxwal/ow_system_plugins/admin/controllers/themes.php(81): BOL_ThemeService->updateThemeList() #6 [internal function]: ADMIN_CTRL_Themes->chooseTheme(Array) #7 /public_html/oxwal/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #8 /public_html/oxwal/ow_core/application.php(342): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #9 /public_html/oxwal/index.php(76): OW_Application->handleRequest() #10 {main}

Any help would be much appreciated.

tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 6 '15
seams like you have 2 simplicity themes in themes folder 
have a look in themes folder and see if theres 2
IntrigU
IntrigU Nov 6 '15
Tammy, there is only one...
Attachments:
  Capture.JPG (35Kb)
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 6 '15
have you updated your site because if you had and it updated correctly then simplicity 
them should be there no need to upload it 
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 6 '15
why do you not have Origin theme ??
IntrigU
IntrigU Nov 6 '15
Fresh install of 1.8. 

Simplicity was not available for activation in the Admin Panel, so I downloaded and attempted to install. It appears that the files and db entries for the theme were already present though. I think that's what's caused it to crash.

tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 6 '15
you need redownload fresh copy and try again as your install has missed something 
simplicity theme is part the bundle

tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 6 '15
simplicity must of partly been there as its the admin theme 
is was not there you would not be able use admin at all 
IntrigU
IntrigU Nov 6 '15
I would want to avoid a reinstall at this stage, as there were a number of customisations that will take time to reproduce.

It appears that something's triggering the install script for the theme even though it's already there. Just need to find what that is and disable it...

IntrigU
IntrigU Nov 6 '15
I'm not sure what on earth happened but the error is gone now. The only change I made was to fix an unrelated issue with a mailchimp plugin described here: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/20266
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 6 '15
cool

IntrigU
IntrigU Nov 6 '15
Having thought of that, the mailchimp issue was somehow interfering with the cron run and causing the simplicity theme to be stuck in the install state. I still don't see simplicity in the list of available themes though....
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Nov 6 '15
Since you found the issue that may have been causing the install failure. Maybe the manual install will work now. I would just wonder what else may have been affected.

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Nov 6 '15
Tammy is correct with one of her questions above. Origin, Darklets, Crayon, Showcase, Simplicity, Simplicity admin panel theme were all in the install package for 1.8.
IntrigU
IntrigU Nov 6 '15
I uninstalled Origin. Is it required?
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Nov 6 '15
Not sure anymore. Prior to 1.8 it was the base theme that everything was built around. With 1.8 Simplicity is suppose to be the main now.
ross Team
ross Nov 8 '15
Terry, Simplicity theme is included in the default 1.8 package as it is the main theme for software. 

Please go to ow_base_theme table in your database via phpmyadmin and make screenshot of the page. provided it here in the post, please

IntrigU
IntrigU Nov 9 '15
Hi Ross,

Please see attached...

Attachments:
  Capture.JPG (70Kb)
ross Team
ross Nov 9 '15
Terry, seems like there's no any issue. Please enable dev mode in the config.php file refresh your website, clear browser cache then disable dev mode. See if the issue persists. If it does, pm me your admin access details for the website and Cpanel access details, I'll take a look at the issue, because it is really weird, according to the screenshots you provided, there should be no such issue. :)